- Here’s the real reason Microsoft is already testing 20H1
- Also: Windows Calculator is open-sourced for some reason. Could Notepad be next???
- Microsoft Edgium screenshots leak. Surprise, it looks like Chrome, not Edge. But that could change.
- Microsoft Band was dead two years ago, but now it’s really, really dead. A look back at Microsoft Band from its biggest fan
- It’s interesting to watch Intel follow Microsoft down the same path to the future
- The USB Promoter Group needs to be stopped: It announced USB 3.2 and then USB4 within a week of each other.
- And in “better late than never” news, MJF got to try the HoloLens 2 — and may have discovered an interesting bug.
- Microsoft will allegedly ship a “disc-less” Xbox One S in May
- Plus: Microsoft plans to announce a new Xbox One console at E3 in June. Expect NvME storage and 4K/60 fps.
Tips and picks
- Tip of the week: Surface Pro 6 + Type Cover Bundle
- App pick of the week: Pocket Casts
- Plus: Grammarly Keyboard for iOS adds Dark theme, more.
- Enterprise pick of the week: Excel (mobile) can turn photos of table data into working spreadsheets
- Enterprise pick No. 2 of the week: Microsoft opens its first datacenters in Africa
- Beer pick of the week: Jack’s Abby Barrel Aged Framinghammer
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Check out Paul’s blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo’s blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.